- Over the counter or online card or Paypal payments will incur a 80p surcharge to cover banking charges.
- Sorry we do not accept cheques.
- Please note that our drivers only carry £10 in change.
- Limited delivery area within 2 miles, therefore your postcode is checked during order process to ensure we can deliver to you.
- Online Card Payments are securely processed by Paypal or Stripe to ensure full PCI compliance.
- Mike's Kitchen will not store your payment details.
- Your connection is secured with SSL 256-bit encryption.
- These terms and conditions are subject to change at any time, without prior notice. Therefore, please check these terms and conditions carefully each time you place an order with Mike's Kitchen.
- Free delivery when you call direct or order direct via mikeskitchen.net
- £2.90 delivery charge for orders via Just Eat and Hungry House... to cover the 30% fee they charge us!
- £10.00 minimum order within 1 mile
- £15.00 minimum order within 2 miles
Mike's Kitchen will provide excellant customer service and fantastic food however please read the disclaimers below.
- Please provide us with proper contact and delivery address details. We will not be held responsible if you do not provide us with the correct information.
- Please make sure you have decided what you want to order prior calling the shop as we will not be held responsible for any errors that is made by the customer.
Terms and conditions of use
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Full House Fast Food Limited’s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England.
Full House Fast Food Limited may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 19th November 2016.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Name and contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode and address for food delivery
- Other information relevant to online food orders and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or information which we think you may find interesting.
- We may from time to time use your information to contact you for market research purposes.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Controlling your personal information
If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
You may request, by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org, details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable.
Terms and Conditions of Sale
1.1 "Buyer" means the individual or organisation who buys or agrees to buy the Services from the Supplier;
1.2 "Consumer" shall have the meaning ascribed in section 12 of the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977;
1.3 "Contract" means the contract between the Supplier and the Buyer for the provision of Services incorporating these Terms and Conditions;
1.4 "Services" means the services that the Buyer agrees to buy from the Supplier;
1.5 "Supplier" means Full House Fast Food Limited of 165 Battersea Park Rd, London SW8 4BU, United Kingdom that owns and operates MikesKitchen.net;
1.6 "Terms and Conditions" means the terms and conditions for the provision of Services set out in this agreement and any special terms and conditions agreed in writing by the Supplier;
1.7 "Website" means MikesKitchen.net.
2.1 Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall affect the Buyer’s statutory rights as a Consumer.
2.2 These Terms and Conditions shall apply to all contracts for the provision of Services by the Supplier to the Buyer and shall prevail over any other documentation or communication from the Buyer.
2.3 Any variation to these Terms and Conditions (including any special terms and conditions agreed between the parties) shall be inapplicable unless agreed in writing by the Supplier.
2.4 Any complaints should be addressed to the Supplier's address stated in clause 1.5.
2.5 Any special conditions applying to the provision of the Services are set out in the Schedule to this agreement.
3.1 All orders for Services shall be deemed to be an offer by the Buyer to purchase Services pursuant to these Terms and Conditions and are subject to acceptance by the Supplier. The Supplier may choose not to accept an order for any reason.
3.2 When making an order through the Website, the technical steps the Buyer needs to take to complete the order process are described in the order process section of the website or the electronic invoice issued via email.
4 Price and payment
4.1 The price of the Services shall be that stipulated on the Website or quoted prior the order. The price is not subject to VAT.
4.2 The total purchase price, including VAT, if any, will be displayed in the Buyer’s shopping cart or quote prior to confirming the order.
4.3 Payment of the price plus VAT, if applicable, must be made prior to Supplier processing the order. Supplier shall confirm by email the details, description and price for the Services. Payment must be made without deduction or set-off.
4.4 Where applicable, if any payment is rejected or refused, the Supplier will be entitled immediately to cease or suspend the provision of the relevant Service until payment has been received.
5.1 The Supplier shall begin to perform the Services at the scheduled time and date or as agreed with the client.
5.2 The Supplier shall perform the Services with reasonable skill and care. However, where applicable, the Supplier does not guarantee that the Services will be uninterrupted, secure or error-free or that any data generated, stored, transmitted or used via or in connection with the Services will be complete, accurate, secure, up to date, received or delivered correctly or at all. The Supplier may have to suspend the Services for repair, maintenance or improvement. If so, the Supplier will restore them as quickly as is reasonably possible.
6 Rights of Supplier
6.1 The Supplier reserves the right to periodically update prices on the Website, which cannot be guaranteed for any period of time. The Supplier shall make every effort to ensure prices are correct at the point at which the Buyer places an order.
6.2 The Supplier reserves the right to withdraw the Services from the Website at any time.
6.3 The Supplier shall not be liable to anyone for withdrawing the Services from the Website or for refusing to process an order.
7 Age of Consent
7.1 Where the Services may only be purchased by persons of a certain age the Buyer will be asked when placing an order to declare that they are of the appropriate legal age to purchase the Services.
7.2 If the Supplier discovers that the Buyer is not legally entitled to order certain Services, the Supplier shall be entitled to cancel the order immediately, without notice.
8.1 The Buyer has the right to cancel the Contract, by notice in writing, at any time before seven working days have passed from the day after the Contract was made. If, however, the Supplier starts to perform its side of the Contract with the agreement of the Buyer before the Buyer exercises this right to cancel, the right to cancel is lost.
9 Limitation of liability
9.1 Except as may be implied by law where the Buyer is dealing as a Consumer, in the event of any breach of these Terms and Conditions by the Supplier the remedies of the Buyer shall be limited to damages which shall in no circumstances exceed the price of the Services and the Supplier shall under no circumstances be liable for any indirect, incidental or consequential loss or damage whatever.
9.2 Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude or limit the liability of the Supplier for death or personal injury resulting from the negligence of the Supplier or that of the Supplier’s agents or employees.
No waiver by the Supplier (whether express or implied) in enforcing any of its rights under this agreement shall prejudice its rights to do so in the future.
11 Force majeure
The Supplier shall not be liable for any delay or failure to perform any of its obligations if the delay or failure results from events or circumstances outside its reasonable control, including but not limited to acts of God, strikes, lock outs, accidents, war, fire or failure of any communications, telecommunications or computer system, and the Supplier shall be entitled to a reasonable extension of its obligations.
If any term or provision of these Terms and Conditions is held invalid, illegal or unenforceable for any reason by any court of competent jurisdiction such provision shall be severed and the remainder of the provisions hereof shall continue in full force and effect as if these Terms and Conditions had been agreed with the invalid illegal or unenforceable provision eliminated.
13 Change to terms and conditions
13.1 The Supplier shall be entitled to alter these Terms and Conditions at any time but this right shall not affect the existing Terms and Conditions accepted by the Buyer upon making a purchase.
14 Governing law and jurisdiction
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England and the parties hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Orders are processed specifically for each customer, therefore payment in full is required before an order can be processed.
Once paid, due to the nature of the service provided, no refunds are given for orders placed on MikesKitchen.net.
Cancellations by the Buyer are not refundable.
Should you have other questions or concerns about our refund policy, please call us on 020 7627 5665 or email us at email@example.com